Hello everybody again!
It has been a long time since I don’t post here, so happy to be here again and writing to you! :)
Here I will talk about our trip to Lanzarote. We went on February because for us the weather is the nicest of all year. Not very hot and not very cold, and it’s not full of tourists.
I love to travel and specially I LOVE going to islands. I have been to so many and I can assure that Lanzarote is in my top 3 for sure!
We slept in Buenavista Lanzarote, for me, the most amazing hotel in the island and the most beautifully designed. Quiet place, big windows, cozy bed, big bath with views of the volcanoes, cutest dogs…
Perfect place for waking up early, enjoy the sunrise, morning yoga and meditation… this place is pure magic.
I had the best Vegan breakfast ever! Whole grain local bread toasts with avocado and tomato, dried apricots, vegan yoghurts, walnuts, coffee with vegan milk…
A loto people ask me WHERE to go, what you can visit and the most beautiful places. So here you have some:
- Playa de los Clicos (go at sunset, there’s no one and is the most beautiful time!)
- Go for a walk in Teguise
- Caleta de Famara, for sure. At sunset is amazing too. And have a walk around the little town.
- Go to Yaiza by car and enjoy the astonishing views
- Tiagua is the green part of the Island. Go there and hike!
- Volcán del Cuervo
- All around Tías
- Valle de la Geria
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Rent a car, put some good music on and ENJOY the views wherever you go!
Restaurants I truly recommend (vegan options)
- La Cantina (Teguise)
- Bistro Arbol (Puerto del Carmen —> Don’t go to Puerto del Carmen if you are not going to have lunch here, not beautiful)
Hope you can get some tips from it and enjoy the beautiful Spanish Island and fall in love with it like me and Biel.
See you soon!