The Power of Writing Lists to Achieve Your Goals and Gratitude Lists
¡Hello everybody! <3 <3 This is my first time writing in English, so I’m sorry if I commit grammar or vocabulary mistakes…. Hahaha! This is because I have so many viewers from different countries and I would love they can read my posts too. So I will do some posts in English depending on the subject, and I think this one is very important <3 So keep reading!
Let’s start. In the first place, what to write down?
Writing down things is a way of clarifying what’s on your mind and on your heart. So you have to write down your dreams, and once you have done it, they don’t become a dream but a GOAL. Then, whenever you achieve one goal, check them. Even if it’s a little step, progress is so important. Enjoy the process as a part of your goal. You will have more self-confidence, you will be happier, and you and only YOU will have the power of your destiny, because remember that YOU CAN CREATE YOUR FUTURE.
Things you can write down:
- New year’s resolutions
- To-do’s list
- Goals in life you want to achieve
- Bucket lists
- Places you want to travel
- Things you want to do this summer
- Things you can do to get healthy and fit
- Gratitude list (I do it every day, write down the things you are thankful for)
- Things you like about yourself and things you don’t like, and how to change them.
- How you see yourself in 5 and 10 years from now
- The best advices people told you, just as a reminder
- Action plan to earn money
- Daily affirmations
- Anything you want!
We are so lucky, we can read and write. So take profit of it <3 <3 <3
So come on, START TODAY at night to write your gratitude list and count your everyday blessings :) Your life is going to improve in any way <3
Hope you do it!!!!
Love you <3